From: archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
<archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> On Behalf Of
Alexander Duryee
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019 1:03 PM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] public interface not displaying key
finding aid data

Jessica,

Do the missing Archival Objects and Note fields have their "Publish?" checkbox
ticked off in the staff interface?  If not, then they won't appear in the PUI.
For the fields that are missing part of their information in the PUI, it could
be that only some of the sub-notes have their "Publish?" boxes checked off;
e.g., a Scope and Content note could have its "Publish?" box ticked off, but
some of its sub-notes may not.

If a collection doesn't have any information that you wouldn't want available
via the PUI, you can use the "Publish All" button on the Resource screen to
automatically check every "Publish?" box in a collection.  If the missing notes
are unpublished, then this will make them all available via the PUI.

Thanks,
--Alex

On Thu, Aug 15, 2019 at 12:25 PM Jessica Wagner Webster
<jessica.wagnerwebs...@baruch.cuny.edu<mailto:jessica.wagnerwebs...@baruch.cuny.edu>>
 wrote:
Hi all,

We've recently upgraded to v.2.5.2 and are starting to prepare our content for
access via the Public User Interface. I have several collection-level records
published so that I can see what they look like in the PUI. However, for some
reason, none of my records are displaying all of the fields visible on the
staff side- abstracts, biog/hist notes, etc. Sometimes only some of those
records are visible. Also, none of the records have an active Collection
Organization tab, even though many of them have multiple series, subseries, and
boxes/folders. I'm betting there's some sort of box I haven't checked somewhere
along the way, but I'm not sure how to make this info visible. Any tips? Thanks.

Jessica Wagner Webster
Digital Initiatives Librarian, Assistant Professor
Baruch College, Newman Library
New York, NY 10010
jessica.wagnerwebs...@baruch.cuny.edu<mailto:jessica.wagnerwebs...@baruch.cuny.edu>

Alexander Duryee