Hi all,

Posting here in the off chance someone has run into this before. We’re testing
out AS version 2.8, coming from 2.6.0 and running into a weird issue.

Indexing works fine until we get to the job records section of indexing, and
then we run into an unhandled exception ultimately stops indexing from
finishing, and it just starts up again at resource records after finishing the
jobs.

I’ve attached the relevant section of our log.

Any ideas on how to fix this? I could just delete all of our job records from
the table, but that seems like a bad solution to this issue.

Thanks,
Patrick Galligan
He/Him
Digital Archivist