From: <archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of
Karen Miller <k-mill...@northwestern.edu>
Date: Friday, October 2, 2020 at 9:42 AM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Custom reports with string params?

Hi Nick,

I have an SQL query that I’ve embedded into an Excel spreadsheet (as a .odc
file) which prompts the user for a value. The value I’m prompting for is
numeric, but the code could be adjusted to take a string. I don’t think this is
what you want, but if it is, please let me know and I’ll forward the code.

Karen