From: archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
<archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of
Galligan, Patrick <pgalli...@rockarch.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 4, 2021 10:49:45 AM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Separating Solr index to separate server?

Hey all,

We’re considering separating our Solr Index to a separate server for space and
performance issues. Does anyone run AS and the index on separate servers, and
if so, have you seen substantial AS performance increases from doing so? We’ve
found that sometimes our installation slows down after running for a couple of
months on the same server as the index.

Patrick Galligan

Digital Archivist

Rockefeller Archive Center