ArchivesSpace is pleased to announce the ArchivesSpace Member Match program.
The Member Match program is a new initiative to engage the ArchivesSpace
membership community in peer-to-peer support between ArchivesSpace members. For
one, year-long term, Member Match participants will be matched with a member
with whom they can receive and offer professional insight, advice, and
comradery. The program will also offer participants the opportunity to engage
in exclusive events and enlightening discussions about ArchivesSpace and its
active user community.

In this webinar, members of the ArchivesSpace Member Engagement sub-team will
discuss the program and answer questions from potential participants and others
interested in the program.