From: archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
<archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> On Behalf Of Tom
Hanstra
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2021 9:09 AM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] lcnaf plugin

[EXTERNAL]
Hi, ArchivesSpace users,

I continue my quest to get our site set up and have been told that I need to
install the lcnaf plugin. I've got a few questions:

First, where is the documentation on how to install the plugin? The code in
github does not have so much as a README file to give me information on how to
install it. Do I just grab the code and plunk it into the plugins directory? Or
is there more to be done?

Second, how does ArchivesSpace decide what plugins get pulled into code and
which do not. This one, from what I can tell, has been around for a long time
and yet continues to be a plugin that is added after the fact. Yet other
plugins have been added into the code. Just curious how that gets decided.

Thanks,
Tom

--
Tom Hanstra
Sr. Systems Administrator

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1GFX1KaaMTtQ2Kg2u8bMXt1YwBp96bvf0&revid=0B7APN9POn6xAQ244WWFYMFU3aVJwZ0lxbmVHK3FxNXlCd0RRPQ]
The information contained in this communication is intended for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If the reader of this communication is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution or
communication in error, please notify The Associated Press immediately by
telephone at +1-212-621-1500 and delete this email. Thank you.