It's my understanding that you can change some of the visuals and text on
the opening page of the search page and I'm looking into
some kind of short statement that could go there, or if you have a longer
statement, you could place a link there.  I have not done this
yet, so it's kind of a guess on my part.

Dean

Dean DeBolt, University Librarian (Professor)/University Archivist
UWF Archives and West Florida History Center
University of West Florida Library
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola, FL  32514-5750
ddeb...@uwf.edu;   850-474-2213

West Florida History Center is the largest and most comprehensive
history collection about Pensacola and the West Florida region.
http://libguides.uwf.edu/universityarchives

Digital collections can be found at:  http://uwf.lyrasistechnology.org
<http://archives.uwf.edu/>
and http://uwf.digital.flvc.org

If we've been of service, please let us know or our administration,
Dean of Libraries <scla...@uwf.edu>