From: archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
<archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> On Behalf Of Tessa
Wakefield
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2022 11:19 AM
To: archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org
Subject: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] finding aid template?

Hello! We're in the middle stages of migrating our finding aids into
ArchivesSpace using the load via spreadsheet option, which is working great.
We're thinking ahead to future practices for finding aids -- currently, we
draft them in google docs and copy / paste them into our existing finding aid
system (Drupal). I don't think this is going to be the most efficient going
forward.

Does anyone use a finding aid template that they can ingest directly into
ArchivesSpace? Curious to learn more about how institutions actively using the
system create their finding aids!

Many thanks,
Tess

--
Tessa Wakefield
(she/her<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.mypronouns.org/__;!!OToaGQ!vn5fNqL8yVcS7xmslUPBs62A6q0TYzDr8Cw5yGbIi3LYNY5SFXgxxHH8WUs8kOn_IapMyI0fgBYBJiP73OiXeOYEeqJX$>)

Archival Processor & Reference Associate
Rod Library

319-273-2132

LIB 342  /  Cedar Falls, IA 50614
uni.edu<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/uni.edu/__;!!OToaGQ!vn5fNqL8yVcS7xmslUPBs62A6q0TYzDr8Cw5yGbIi3LYNY5SFXgxxHH8WUs8kOn_IapMyI0fgBYBJiP73OiXeNmFx65I$>
  /  #1UNI
To schedule an appointment, please visit
LibCal<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/uni.libcal.com/appointments/scua__;!!OToaGQ!vn5fNqL8yVcS7xmslUPBs62A6q0TYzDr8Cw5yGbIi3LYNY5SFXgxxHH8WUs8kOn_IapMyI0fgBYBJiP73OiXeFxuaIOs$>.
[UNI / University of Northern Iowa]