From: archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
<archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of Leah
Tams <leah.t...@duke.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2022 10:19 AM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Agents as Creators not appearing on PUI

Hi Amanda,

Make sure the Agent is a published record. The “Publish All” feature for a
resource record will not publish associated Agent records, so you’ll need to do
that separately. I think this will fix your issue!

Leah

she/her/hers

MSLS in Archives & Records Management

Accessions Coordinator

Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library

Duke University

leah.t...@duke.edu<mailto:leah.t...@duke.edu> |
leahtams.org<http://secure-web.cisco.com/1m1RVWpmL5BMZ7oheFwMrehpl7A1ZMjA-XeBWmoabkH0dD89zwSpZdMdHleN98Ay125CgtC6gwTT8l37v7P2ZOJ_5BVoiSjwGjIFNHW7q9azfR76zdaYBQFmZgqrmE58KMrf0S3mNxeduVwOencpS5gqx22tzkO5mIHHZsaz8RILxPRIi_J3AOI9IjPkw5YLfUzAlwifYJ2NO3OEpJ-u2bU6gbA2rnL3UTvk0_6L9ZHCeJ7gIQyrJi9txD1Tc2j79QGIg6SiqoZesG66AI5TFCJBYFh2hGOqHkxsjO3C67YSungOMNT8yn8Syg2kShHJUGQ-cowmdIpo7uu6d7PakNl1J_P5Ph60NHrHpuPezt-RhloCYbuyD177F1O3CV7BwfOe4QedgEr7BBgi0y6GhBgCh6fpC-yUh9cuMwm6snWqlAxAUZzrOMAXJ76tyvF1R/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.leahtams.org%2F>