Hello,

I'm trying to generate a PDF from an ArchivesSpace finding aid and I keep
getting a long error message on the background jobs page that starts with this
line:

org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: "fo:list-block" is missing child
elements. Required content model: marker* (list-item)+ (See position 928:53)

I've gone through the finding aid looking for any missing elements but I can't
find anything out of place. I'm generating other PDFs without any issues.

Any insight or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Samantha Brigher, C.A.
Archivist/Librarian
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
samantha_brig...@ca7.uscourts.gov
(312) 697 7415
Pronouns: She/her/hers