Hi Everyone,
I have what I thought would be a simple question, but it turns out is not so
easy. I'm trying to get a complete item count from a collection, and I can't
see where that is listed or how to generate that report. I see where I can
calculate the extent of each series, though those numbers don't match what is
in the series, so it's unclear how that number is being calculated. This feels
like such a simple question-I just want to know how many individual items are
in a full collection, but we can't seem to figure it out. Any help would be
much appreciated!
Thanks,
Karen

Karen Urbec (she/her)
Institution Archivist, MBLWHOI Library
Data Library and Archives<https://www.dla.whoi.edu/>
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
266 Woods Hole Road, MS#8, Woods Hole, MA 02543
508-289-2269
ORCID<https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6673-4478>