We are actually working on this now. I will share once we complete

________________________________
From: archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
<archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of Nic
Stanton-Roark <ndro...@anderson.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2022 9:49:48 AM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Cataloging framed portraits

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the DC Government. Do not click
on links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know that the
content is safe. If you believe that this email is suspicious, please forward
to phish...@dc.gov for additional analysis by OCTO Security Operations Center
(SOC).

You don't often get email from ndro...@anderson.edu. Learn why this is
important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
Hi all,

I am considering using ArchivesSpace to catalog some framed portraits,
including of unidentified individuals, that we have physical custody of. Does
anyone have a good example of either their own work or instances seen in the
wild of framed portraits being cataloged through Aspace?

[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/12NAXcrheA7ri8cNo3aTvszT839K7QkJwLdJFI39Drh8D9Rtvcu4l7Tz2l4VTffNa6gIbKSro9d-GR3HpzTjuuQv3gh20JEDEv3vPg8fbm0EVEaA_Rz1pgiLOPmlqh3tmgtOpmztVIQ0ULDX140z17GfqfZwMmpSbi_AMUfQ0shWaHx-rseuM7mKug]<https://anderson.edu/>

NIC DON STANTON-ROARK

Archivist

Nicholson Library

o: 765.641.4285

He/Him

disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender
immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this
email from your system.