Kia ora all

We're currently in the process of upgrading from v2.8.0 to v.3.2.0 and have
come across the following issue:

When logged in as Admin and trying to create, merge and delete values in the
Event Type controlled value list, we have discovered that if the Request value
is not attached to any records and is supressed no new values for this list can
be created or existing values deleted. A red box appears with 'Failed to create
Value'. Once the Request value is unsuppressed we are able to create and delete
values as expected. We also cannot delete or merge the Request value, so we
unsure as to whether this is somehow connected to another area of the system we
don't currently have access to or use.

The same issue occurs with the Event Outcome list when supressing the Cancelled
value.

Is this an issue that anyone else has come across or is known as part of this
version upgrade?

Many thanks

Sarah

Sarah Tester (she/her)
Community Stories Liaison
Digital Content

[cid:image003.png@01D8DA34.D046E010]
03 367 9963     <callto:tel:+6433679963>
[cid:image004.png@01D8DA34.D046E010]
sarah.tes...@ccc.govt.nz<mailto:%20sarah.tes...@ccc.govt.nz>
[cid:image005.png@01D8DA34.D046E010]
Library 180 Smith Street, 180 Smith Street, Christchurch
[cid:image006.png@01D8DA34.D046E010]
PO Box 73045, Christchurch 8154
[cid:image007.png@01D8DA34.D046E010]
ccc.govt.nz<http://ccc.govt.nz/>

[cid:image008.png@01D8DA34.D046E010]

This electronic email and any files transmitted with it are intended

The views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender
and may not necessarily reflect the views of the Christchurch City Council.
If you are not the correct recipient of this email please advise the
sender and delete.
Christchurch City Council
http://www.ccc.govt.nz