From: archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
<archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> On Behalf Of Tester,
Sarah
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2022 4:49 PM
To: archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org
Subject: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Validation error: missing dates of
existence label field

Kia ora all

As part of our upgrade from v2.8.0 to v.3.2.0 we have discovered that there is
a missing Dates of Existence Label field when creating an Agent record. As this
field is missing, when dates are entered we get a Validation error on saving
the record.

Our developers have posted the issue to GitHub but we haven't had any response
to this yet. Is this something anyone on this list has come across?

https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/issues/2833

Cheers

Sarah

Sarah Tester (she/her)
Community Stories Liaison
Digital Content

[cid:image003.png@01D8DE68.3F1BA110]
03 367 9963     <callto:tel:+6433679963>
[cid:image004.png@01D8DE68.3F1BA110]
sarah.tes...@ccc.govt.nz<mailto:%20sarah.tes...@ccc.govt.nz>
[cid:image005.png@01D8DE68.3F1BA110]
Library 180 Smith Street, 180 Smith Street, Christchurch
[cid:image006.png@01D8DE68.3F1BA110]
PO Box 73045, Christchurch 8154
[cid:image007.png@01D8DE68.3F1BA110]
ccc.govt.nz<http://ccc.govt.nz/>

[cid:image008.png@01D8DE68.3F1BA110]

This electronic email and any files transmitted with it are intended

The views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender
and may not necessarily reflect the views of the Christchurch City Council.
If you are not the correct recipient of this email please advise the
sender and delete.
Christchurch City Council
http://www.ccc.govt.nz