Hi all,

We recently tried a hard re-index and discovered that for the PUI, subjects
linked only to digital objects were not re-indexed and dropped from the PUI. Is
this expected behavior?

Related, is there a table/tables in the dbase that tell Solr when to index that
we could investigate, as opposed to the soft-reindex approach of deleting the
data directory? Our developers are experienced controlling indexing in our
Blacklight apps via a specific table its Solr looks at, for example, and are
trying to understand aspace behavior a bit more.

Thanks,
John

John P. Rees
Archivist and Digital Resources Manager