From: archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
<archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of Kyle
Breneman <kbrene...@ubalt.edu>
Date: Friday, November 4, 2022 at 8:39 AM
To: Archivesspace Users Group <archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] AWS/Linux/Solr
Thanks for your assistance, Don.  Yes, I did install Solr on the box.  I
created directories and put the ArchivesSpace configset in place, as per
instructions<https://archivesspace.github.io/tech-docs/provisioning/solr.html>.

What is giving me fits is that the command to start Solr isn’t working for me,
and I’m not sure why.  My working assumption is that I’m missing something very
simple.

[cid:image001.png@01D8F028.EC36EBD0]

Kyle Breneman
Integrated Digital Services Librarian