From: archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
<archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> On Behalf Of Hand,
Sarit
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2023 9:49 AM
To: Archivesspace Users Group
<archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org>;
archivesspace_small_archives_users_gr...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
Subject: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] ISO DAMS Info

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of The Clark organization. Do not
click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the
content is safe. If there are any questions, please contact the I.T. Department.
Hello all!

I was given a short list of DAMS to consider, and I was wondering if anyone in
the ArchivesSpace community is familiar with any of them.
If so, do any integrate in any capacity with ASpace? Any other information that
might be pertinent would be great. I am happy to get on a call to chat as well.

Asset Bank
IntelligenceBank
MediaValet
NetX
Picturepark
ResourceSpace
Terentia
Widen

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide.
Cheers,

[cid:image001.png@01D92B30.8BBD64D0]

Sarit Hand
Digital Archivist
AP Corporate Archives
200 Liberty Street
New York, NY 10281
T 212.621.7035

sh...@ap.org<mailto:sh...@ap.org>
ap.org<http://www.ap.org>
[cid:image002.png@01D92B30.8BBD64D0]

The information contained in this communication is intended for the use of the
designated recipients named above. If the reader of this communication is not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution or
communication in error, please notify The Associated Press immediately by
telephone at +1-212-621-1500 and delete this email. Thank you.