Hello Aimee,

Unfortunately I don't have an answer but I wanted to express the same
frustration. I often download the CSV results in my work and it would be so
nice to have the resource in the output.

What I find strange is that it is in the results in ASpace, and there is a
column made on the CSV for the info, but no data ever populates the cells.

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows how to fix this issue.
Anna

---

Anna Haywood
Archiviste
Archivist

Centre Canadien d'Architecture
Canadian Centre for Architecture
1920, rue Baile, Montr?al, Qu?bec, Canada, H3H 2S6
+1 5149397001x1368
cca.qc.ca<https://www.cca.qc.ca/fr/?utm_source=fr_email_signature&utm_medium=email>
Twitter<https://www.twitter.com/ccawire> |
Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/canadiancentreforarchitecture/> |