From: archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org
<archivesspace_users_group-boun...@lyralists.lyrasis.org> On Behalf Of Dion,
Brett
Sent: Friday, May 5, 2023 10:44 AM
To: archivesspace_users_group@lyralists.lyrasis.org
Subject: [External] Re: [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Bulk Import Template Note
Label Issue

You don't often get email from bd...@wcs.org<mailto:bd...@wcs.org>. Learn why
this is important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
This message was sent from a non-IU address. Please exercise caution when
clicking links or opening attachments from external sources.

Hello,

Noting both messages from Brianna Jean McLaughlin and Alina Sinetos, I've also
wanted to import labels that I'm using for some note fields within a bulk
import template. While all other fields import fine, the labels do not. Has
there been any news on this?

Thanks. Good to be corresponding with this group after a few years have passed.
I previously worked with ASpace at Brooklyn Historical Society.

Brett

[signature_1406032162]Brett Dion
Archivist and Digital Assets Mgr., Library & Archives
Wildlife Conservation Society
email: bd...@wcs.org<mailto:bd...@wcs.org>
instagram: @wcsarchives<https://www.instagram.com/wcsarchives/?hl=en> |
twitter: @arkivist<https://twitter.com/arkivist?lang=en>