Subject: ILL Discussion Group at ALA Annual - Reminder
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 08:47:24 -0400
From: Megan Gaffney <gaffn...@udel.edu>
To: Interlibrary Loan Listserv <il...@webjunction.org>, star...@ala.org, rapi...@rapidill.org, arie-l@u.washington.edu

Just a reminder about the ILL Discussion Group meeting next week and please excuse cross-postings...

The RUSA STARS ILL Discussion Group will meet on Saturday, June 25, 2011 from 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM in the Loews New Orleans Hotel Louisiana II.

Please join us for an exciting presentation and discussion with Gerrit van Dyk, Interlibrary Loan Manager and Jared Howland, Electronic Resources Librarian at Brigham Young University.  Confused about what to do when your only holdings are electronic? Don’t know if you can lend them? Come learn more about lending ejournal and ebook pdfs—you might be surprised that you could have been lending all along!

Open discussion will follow the e-resources presentation.  If you have more topics to suggest for the ILL Discussion Group, please email me.  See you in New Orleans!

Megan Gaffney, Chair
David Atkins, Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect

--
Megan Gaffney
Coordinator, Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Services