As of today, we are no longer an Ariel library due to the fact that Ariel
does not work on either Windows 7 or Windows Vista. Unfortunately, Odyssey
has the same problem, so we will not be converting to Odyssey either. We
will send documents either by email attachment or by library mail. However,
if any of you know of an alternative to either Ariel or Odyssey that works
on Windows Vista or 7, we would be happy to hear about it and consider using
it.
*
__________________________________
**Gerald G. Cox, M.L.S.*