From: arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu
[mailto:arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Jacqueline
Radebaugh
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 1:28 PM
To: arie-l@u.washington.edu
Subject: [ARIE-L] Compatibility with the Fujitsu fi 6240 scanner

Hello,

Has anyone used the Fujitsu fi 6240 scanner with Ariel?  I wanted to
buy the Fujitsu fi-4340C, however it has been discontinued.  The
Fujitsu website recommends the fi 6240 as a replacement.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks for your help!

Best wishes,

Jackie Radebaugh

Assistant Professor of Library Science
Electronic Resources and Systems Librarian
Simon Schwob Memorial Library
Columbus State University
Columbus, GA

Phone:  706-565-3555
E-Mail:  radebaugh_jacquel...@columbusstate.edu

     communication or any of its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If
     computer.