I wouldn't give up my Odyssey as a borrower or a lender as it allows the
articles to be delivered to my patrons unmitigated which saves me time and also
means they can receive them at 7 am when the east coast is in full production
and we aren't in the office yet, midnight from Japan or on the weekends from
anyone who has student workers scanning away (like we do).  It is not dependent
on having someone here in the office. I hate all the extra steps  to receive an
AE personally, even though it is better than sending attachments via email...
now that we have figured out how to pull the online articles through Odyssey, I
feel it provides better customer service to Odyssey Borrowers as well.

Dawn Berg

Interlibrary Loan
UAA-APU Consortium Library
University of Alaska Anchorage