From: arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu
[mailto:arie-l-boun...@mailman2.u.washington.edu] On Behalf Of Randall Blackwell
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 8:34 AM
To: Discussion of the Ariel Document Transmission System
Subject: Re: [ARIE-L] Anybody still depend on Ariel for receiving ILL articles?

Hello Bill,

We at PHU on OCLC are keeping Ariel as long as we can; we also have access to
Odyssey and scan to email function on our copier. We still find libraries that
only have Ariel, and that's alright by me. I have never had a problem with
Ariel.

Have a fantastic day!

Randall
On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 3:48 PM, Sundwick, William