Through 11 May, we will be collecting feedback from the community on
many of the open ACSP Suggestions that are not currently on the ARIN
2018 Work Plan.
There is a survey available at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OpenACSP2018 where you can rank
suggestions by category (type of improvement), and you also have the
option to rate the value of each open suggestion.
The information gleaned from the survey will be one of the inputs used
to help determine which suggestions will be included ARIN's 2019 Work
Plan. For your reference, the suggestions included in the survey have
been grouped as follows:
New Account Management Functionality:
* 2017.16 - Allow registered brokers to be added to transfer tickets
* 2017.21 - Display Account Type of Org IDs
* 2017.24 - Allow NET objects of Simple Reassignments to hold POC
* 2017.25 - Allow Changes to Org Handle in a Detailed Reassignment
Without Requiring Deletion
Account Management Improvements:
* 2013.16 - Association of Multiple Networks With A Customer
* 2017.3 - Allow Multiple Primary Billing Contacts
New ARIN Online Features:
* 2015.20 - Marking ARIN Online Messages as Read
* 2016.8 - List All Related Unvalidated POCs
* 2017.13 - Sorting of Allocations / Assignments by org-id in ARIN
ARIN Online Improvements:
* 2013.28 - POC Validation Message Removal Upon Validation
* 2017.28 - Improvements to POC Searches Within ARIN Online
Billing Functionality Improvements:
* 2012.5 - Bulk Billing Management
* 2016.06 - Add PO Field to Invoices in ARIN Online
* 2016.12 - Interactive Fee Calculator
* 2018.2 - Improvements to Whois Inaccuracy Reporting
RESTful Web Services (RWS) Improvements:
* 2011.17 - Define access restrictions for APIs
* 2012.20 - Remove result limit for Whois-RWS child network queries
* 2015.18 - Sort Order For Utilization reports from RESTful Whois
* 2016.11 - Improvements to RESTful Web Services
* 2017.22 - Disable OT&E API keys (RegRWS) in Production Systems
* 2017.23 - Changes To RegRWS Access With API Key Authentication
* 2017.1 - Two-factor functionality improvement
* 2017.9 - Changes to IP Address Widget
* 2017.8 - Chat button for ARIN.NET website
* 2016.03 - Provide Web UI for RDAP
Please provide any additional comments to arin-cons...@arin.net. You can
subscribe to this mailing list at:
Discussion on arin-cons...@arin.net will close on 11 May 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact us at i...@arin.net.
We look forward to hearing your thoughts as we set future development
and service priorities.
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
You are receiving this message because you are subscribed to
the ARIN Announce Mailing List (ARINfirstname.lastname@example.org).
Unsubscribe or manage your mailing list subscription at:
Please contact i...@arin.net if you experience any issues.