Well, this is RFC3849 space so it's pretty clear that it shouldn't be in use.  This is the simplest possible case here, it's not even that they're trying to use someone else's space.

On 5/17/2018 10:36 AM, Andy Newton wrote:

Brian,

At present ARIN does not validate entries in the ARIN IRR. This has been a
topic of much discussion over the past several years, and we just completed a
second community consultation on the topic. The implementation plan for our new
IRR will be available soon (I will send the link here when it is), and the
re-implementation of the IRR to more tightly couple it with the registry data
will begin when staff resources are available.

Andy Newton,
Chief Engineer, ARIN
From: arin-tech-discuss <arin-tech-discuss-boun...@arin.net> on behalf of Brian Rak
<b...@gameservers.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 2:25 PM
To: arin-tech-discuss@arin.net
Subject: [arin-tech-discuss] ARIN IRR data verification

Is ARIN enforcing any sort of requirements on what people can put into
it's IRR database?

I just noticed this record:

route6:         2001:DB8::/32
descr:          Avesta Networks LLC
descr:          7950 NW 53rd Street
descr:          Miami, Florida 33166
descr:          US
origin:         AS54444
mnt-by:         MNT-ANL-53
changed:       xxx 20131017
source:         ARIN

Which seems like the kind of thing that shouldn't be allowed to be added
in the first place.