So, as mentioned in my list-message "Sorry to Luke (and others)", I have some questions. This message is just to give context for the questions.

   The questions are regarding the campaign on "Crowd Supply".

   I HAVE NOT YET SENT MY ORDER AND PAYMENT.

   But from a private reply from Luke (quoted next below), I guess that we have
SOME more time.

I will number the "e"mails of questions, as to priority for me deciding whether and what to back, with #1 as top priority for me. (This is not to be pushy, just to inform you what can most help me personally.)

(Actually, now I am thinking to buy the printed lap-top kit, plus the desk-top housing, plus the stand-alone, plus one or more libre-tea cards, plus the break-out board, plus the pass-through card.)

(By the capitals, I did not mean to "shout". I just meant "emphasis". Do you prefer "emphasis" be marked not by capitals but rather *thus* or _thus_?)

(Quotes below, might have minor changes, and might have additions enclosed by {}, and ~ for omissions.)