On Tuesday 20. September 2016 14.54.29 mdn wrote:
> Are you talking about graphene based components ?
> Because we are still a far away from large methods of production, no ?

No, and I don't know. ;-) I keep reading stuff about zinc-air batteries, for
example, but I was just saying that there is now sufficient commercial
interest in a diverse selection of battery technologies and an ever-increasing
motivation to discover (or rediscover) approaches that deliver better
(cheaper, safer, more sustainable) solutions.

Paul