2.5 watts for a quad core processor or even octacore... That sounds just
plain absurd. But yeah, with less crap inside of it... it makes some
sense I suppose. Shakti processors are going to be awesome.

By the way Luke, I look forward to seeing your devices, and I wish you
the best.

You are now receiving it least for now, 94 euros a week. Pretty awesome
right? And that doesn't even begin to cover the sheer awesomeness of
250k you will be getting right?

I am glad someone is helping you in a way that I only dream of helping you.

Your products will one day be super awesome. Mostly because of the
Shakti. But even now they intrigue me. :)