off topic, idk where else to ask.

Photos and additional info about these 12 led rgbw par lights:
https://joindiaspora.com/posts/d4c27f80d4c40135bebf0242ac110007

By chance would anyone know where firmware for these cheap china led
pars might be? cus i have a few but they all have different firmware. i
have 2 versions of the IR remote edition and a non-remote one. I might
just get a few more of just single/same edition and be done with it but
if i could flash them all with the same firmware that would be great!

quite brilliant these little things. floss firmware would make huge
potential :).

Hoping someone in china might have a clue. I guess the firmware is
proprietary or unknown dev but ever hopeful me is :).