---

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 6:46 PM, Richard Wilbur
<richard.wil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 16, 2018, at 11:39, Richard Wilbur <richard.wil...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is there a
>
> place I can download the install image (boot image) you are presently using
> on the DS113 A20 cards?

 grab or make quite literally any debian image and you have the
rootfs.  you should be able to make one with qemu, what i do is create
a *RAW* file (not a qcow) then mount that, and then of course you can
either dd it directly to a microsd card after shutting qemu down or
you can get access to it via loopback (losetup).

 the VFAT partition which includes u-boot i have a version here:
 http://hands.com/~lkcl/partition1.tgz

 it's quite old, but should still be functional.

 i'm on the move at the moment so i don't have the stack of microsd
cards with me that contain all the (various) OSes.

 how to set up a microsd card:

    http://rhombus-tech.net/allwinner_a10/a10_mmc_boot/

l.