On Wednesday, November 8, 2023, Peter Carlson <petercarlso...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Franck it would appear we two are the only ones monitoring this anymore.

no, i am still here but i am *not* going to spend my time
or energy, it is down to *you* all.

> The news appeared encouraging at last communication but silence since.
> So what are we to make of this?

simply that nobody is taking responsibility.

when i have the time and energy i will get back to it.

if anyone wants to actually get paid to work on this,
*you* can write and submit up to a EUR 50,000 NLnet
Grant request.  yes they are specifically looking
for hardware projects.

l.

--
---