Hi folks,

I've put together a script to create up-to-date F17 snapshot images and am storing the result on my people page. These are based on Peter's F17 alpha1 images with the following changes:

There is a tarball without any kernels included.

There is a tarball with uBoot-wrapped kernels included (should have everything you need without messy mkimage commands). The armhfp version includes tegra, omap and imx kernels. The arm version includes kirkwood.

There are bzcat+dd images for Tegra and OMAP- no partitioning necessary to get started. These decompress to 8GB- if you have a larger storage device resize2fs is your friend.

The files are currently uploading and will be entirely there in a few more minutes. You can get the latest at:

http://blc.fedorapeople.org/fedora-arm/f17/

This is very much a work in progress, completely unofficial, largely untested, but hopefully useful. Feel free to send me feedback. Enjoy,

--
Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / b...@redhat.com