On 04/04/2012 02:24 AM, Jon Masters wrote:
Try this trivial patch to src/get.c that educates prelink about our
linker (so it won't try to prelink the linker itself). This will then
pass the testsuite. On the one hand, if this is all it is it's almost
annoying that I went to the lengths to understand how it works before
looking at it in detail, but on the other Jakub has told me there's not
a lot of good data on prelink-on-arm so I need to do more code review
/anyway/. Please try this patch and see what happens.

I've installed the prelink package from arm.koji on an armv5tel rootfs, let prelink run its cron job, and the resulting system appears to be working normally.

--
Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / b...@redhat.com