On 10/06/2012 07:19 AM, Peter Robinson wrote:
We're planning on a 3.7 update in F18. The thing is that this is likely
to be a disruptive upgrade as certain platforms (even without a unified
kernel) will need to have a working device tree. Hence, the moment there
is an -rc1 to poke at, we'll make sure this is lined up.

We will when mainline goes to 3.7 as mentioned in the thread. In the
interim we'll be building at testing the 3.7 kernel in rawhide.

Depending upon how far behind we are releasing F18 ARM GA we might just include 3.7 from the start.

--
Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / b...@redhat.com