On 01/09/2013 10:34 AM, Tom Callaway wrote:
On 01/08/2013 07:32 PM, Brendan Conoboy wrote:

2. New architecture bootstrap support.  We'll be in a position where
many hands make light work in aarch64 soon.  Likewise, Seneca is
proceeding with armv6hl, perhaps they could use a hand?

Is there a current status on this? This was a very popular item in my
recent Reddit "What should Fedora do in 2013" post.

Assume you mean the Pi/armv6hl question- expect this will be a topic discussed at FUDCon extensively. We have the future of armv[5678] to discuss!

--
Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / b...@redhat.com