On 01/27/2013 08:51 AM, Peter Robinson wrote:
Basically when you do a "make dtbs" it makes the dtbs that match the
kernel config. So we end up with the following with the 3.7.x kernels
that we have in F-18 and they're in /boot/dtb-%{uname}. Note this
scheme can be tweaked but I figured getting something there to start
with was better than nothing.

Note: This will require changes to grubby's new-kernel-pkg similar to what was necessary to run mkimage for uboot. The principle benefit of having a separate package is that the dtbs land somewhere with a consistent name, enabling grubby, boot.scr and uEnv.txt to remain static.

--
Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / b...@redhat.com