On 05/10/2013 09:22 AM, David A. Marlin wrote:
Any chance of getting a 'preview release' for testing?

Don't know what else is planned. Their uboot source tree is publicly available if anybody wants to go investigate though.

http://www.trimslice.com/wiki/index.php/Trim-Slice_U-Boot_Development

So what are the 'blocker' images on F19?  For F18 it was vexpress,
highbank, and panda.  Is it now just vexpress and highbank?

Does not appear to be documented on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM/F19_Alpha_Release_Criteria so I'm not sure. I believe we minimally need something with graphics support. Perhaps we can take this RC5 compose and figure out what is working.

--
Brendan Conoboy / Red Hat, Inc. / b...@redhat.com