On 09/15/2016 08:15 AM, Peter Lemenkov wrote:
Hello All!

js185:
couchdb-0:1.6.1-16.fc25.x86_64
erlang-js-0:1.3.0-7.fc25.x86_64

I've got patches (mostly untested) for building erlang-js with mozjs170.

https://github.com/basho/erlang_js/pull/44#issuecomment-247323892

Hi Peter,

I've been submitting patches to pull everything forward to at least mozjs24 which is where gnome/etc are. Would it be possible to push from 17 to 24, because if erlang lands on mozjs17 when polkit gets moved to 24, then again mozjs17 will have a single dependency in fedora.

That said, it looks like gnome are trying to move again, but they are too moving to mozjs31, just as 0ad leaves it.