In addition to what Peter suggests:

I've been running kraxel's F24 AArch64 RPi3 kernel for a couple of months. It
is pretty nice, with wifi working out of the box.

It was very stable for me, until I added a 3TB ZFS drive on top (but ZFS is
known to have problems with limited memory).

Best regards,

medium. Thank you.