> > I don't understand well, what everything I must do in order to create
> > bootable (micro)SD card or USB flash drive with Fedora.
> So I believe the instructions in the wiki for Fedora 25 Beta are quite
> straight forward in the above wiki link but would love feedback.

The tl;dr version: just dd the image to the sdcard and boot from it.

/me is happy to see rpi support landing in fedora.

Any hints on how making the touch display work (just output)?  I can see
the initial boot messages, but at some point the display goes away.

Trying to fix that by blacklisting vc4 (to make things continue on
simplefb, due to vc4 not yet supporting dsi) doesn't work for some
reason with the F25 beta image ...