Update:
I finally managed to get the image to the card and successfuly run it.
Maybe it's beacuse new version was released (25 Beta 1.1), because I tried
all ways you suggested. (And yes, I was on Fedora wiki before, like on all
RPi pages from F18, nothing helped me.)

So, now I have:
OS: Fedora 25 Server Beta 1.1
FORMAT: compressed *.raw file
INSTALLATION: decompression
dd bs=4M if="/path/image.raw" of=/dev/mmcblk0; sync

However it runs anaconda installation at the beginning, so it can't be fast
deployed like other RPi OS distros. Either way it need configuration, so I
will make my own image later.

The second thing is, that it feels like it runs slow - comapared to
Raspbian or CentOS I tried on the same RPi3B.
Is it just a feeling or it is something known?

Thanks for replies!

--

Michal Schorm
Core Services - Databases Team