Hello Andreas,

I have been away for awhile as my wife and I relocated from the East Coast of the U.S. to Oregon. Now that we are settling in a bit, I am once again finding some time to work on my Odroid XU4.

I hope all is well with you. I see you have been working hard on trying to get the Odroid working with Fedora 26.

I have been periodically trying new versions of Fedora since Fedora 24 kernel 4.6.5-300.fc24, including Fedora 26. Something broke after the 4.6.5-300.fc24 release. I cannot tell if the problem lies in the newer u-boot.bin or elsewhere. After the system got broken, I no longer get any output though the serial cable to determine where such problems lie. However, if I install the Hardkernel Ubuntu Mate with 4.9 kernel, everything works fine. I get output through the serial cable and the system boots up beautifully.

is it possible for you to email me a zipped copy of the u-boot.bin file you are using to boot? Is it the 4.6.5-300.fc24 version?

Thanks.

     Kind regards,
     Stewart