Hi,

> with actual kernel-4.16.0-300.fc28.armv7hl from Fedora 28 Beta no Xorg is
> working on my Odroid XU4 and the system load is constant at 4 .

TBH it's a MALI device, YMMV

> Hints:
> with kernel-core-4.16.0-0.rc6.git2.1.fc29.armv7hl everything is working
> fine. I can work on Xorg with mate (slow, but it works) an system load is
> nearly 0.

That basically provides no hint at all TBH, the exynos devices are
very much best effort until someone takes up the mantle to actively
support them. You might want to check the upstream changelog between
rc6 -> rc7 -> GA to see if there's a hint there of anything around
exynos that may cause problems. Also you probably want to try out
4.16.2 which is on it's way to updates-testing [1] as I did enable the
exynos IOMMU support, because the upstream support flipped from "leave
it disabled because it crashes" to "it should now be fixed and work"
which might improve speed for graphics.

You might also want to look at the ARM binary driver release for MALI
[2] and see if you can get those working, note I haven't even
downloaded them so I have no idea if they'll work with the various
bits of Fedora.

[1] https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2018-77cddcd9f0
[2]
https://www.cnx-software.com/2018/04/04/arm-releases-android-linux-vulkan-user-space-drivers-for-mali-gpus-hikey-960-firefly-rk3288-boards/