El sáb, 12-01-2019 a las 16:04 +0100, Torbjorn Jansson escribió:
> how many amp do your power supply have?
> do you have any usb devices or other things connected to it that
> draws a lot of
> power?
>
> any lines in the system log or dmesg related to power?
> some Pi models can detect a poor power supply and log it and when you
> have a
> gui up you also get a small icon on screen, i think it was a flash
> icon for
> insufficient power.
> there is a forum post related to this with icons and description but
> i don't
> have the link right now.
>
> journalctl -e --system perhaps can give you some clues whats going
> on.

The power supply is fine. I've used one of 2A and other of 3A, and I
don't see the under voltage icon. I've been using this Pi for 3 years
with this same power supply.

It has only connected the ethernet and hdmi cables, no USB.

I've checked the journal, but nothing is written in the moment of the
crash.

Is it possible to use kdump in the Pi? How can I modify the kernel
command line to add the crashkernel parameter?

Thanks.