On Tue, 12 Mar 2019, Jan Kratochvil wrote:

On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 20:58:43 +0100, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:
I have rPi3B, and it required a few config tweaks. The
arm-image-installer package for Fedora has a script with the tweaks.

Could you be more specific, please?

I have tried both 'xz -dc' and both fedora-arm-image-installer with no change
of the result:
# fedora-arm-image-installer
--image=arch/iso-copy/Fedora-Workstation-29-1.2.aarch64.raw.xz
--media=/dev/XXXsda --norootpass --resizefs --target=rpi3

I have found as a "tweak" only --blacklistvc4 from:

Yes, that is the critical one.

When I added --blacklistvc4 I got during installation:
        = Blacklisting the VC4 Driver for the Raspberry Pi 2/3
        sed: can't read /tmp/boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf: No such file or
directory

The script doesn't do it correctly.  I had to blacklist it myself.
Mount the filesystem on the image (loopback) and edit the modules.conf
I did the minimal image, and added a desktop later.

I am not near my rpi3B, and it is not powered on.

--
              Stuart D. Gathman <stu...@gathman.org>