Hi! I got Fedora working on PinePhone the other day, and it works surprisingly
well, even though it's just desktop GNOME.

It's a 5.6 kernel with...
... this device tree:
https://megous.com/git/linux/tree/arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-a64-pinephone.dts?h=pp-5.6
 (branch: pp-5.6)
... and this u-boot: https://megous.com/git/u-boot/ (branch: opi-v2020.01)
... and some modifications to make bluetooth, sound, cameras, etc. work

How would I go about putting this into Fedora so people could (for example) get
Fedora on their PinePhones with arm-image-installer?

Also slightly offtopic, but the version of phoc (needed to run phosh, which is
Librem's mobile UI) in the repositories depends on libwlroots 0.7, which is not
packaged for ARM and doesn't compile with the GCC 10 (wow that's a high
version) in rawhide. Can I submit PRs on https://src.fedoraproject.org/? It
doesn't look like people usually do that...