In Fedora we use both image factory and appliance creator. We use image factory
which calls Oz to create disk images and appliance creator to build live
images. We are building live images using appliance creator for only armhfp.

I never tried building it locally as I always used koji and built the images as
part of testing.

> Any chance you have some input on the image-factory error: "Guest
> disabled display"?
> Just kinda tries building for a while until it fails with only that
> message outputted as an image.
>

> Thank you,
>
> Fabrizio

AFAIR, I haven't seen this error. Have you looked in to oz log? Sometimes it
has more information about the issue.