On 4/17/20 7:34 AM, Frantisek Zatloukal wrote:
On Fri, Apr 17, 2020, 13:21 Michael Young <m.a.yo...@durham.ac.uk
<mailto:m.a.yo...@durham.ac.uk>> wrote:

    On Fri, 17 Apr 2020, ng0...@gmail.com <mailto:ng0...@gmail.com> wrote:

     > Thanks for that! In one of latest images it gets stuck at the point
shown in
     > the attached screenshot.
     > Good to have your clarification on RPi4 support in the Kernel.

I hit the same issue while trying to run F32 Workstation aarch64 (RC1.3) on my
rpi4.

I'll add some more information once I get to the rpi4. One way to workaround
this is to use Minimal aarch64 raw.xz and then install workstation package
group...

I had that experience too.  Start with the Minimal image, which should install
and boot just fine.  Then add a graphics package group of your choice.  I'm
using KDE on my Pi 4.

        Steve