Thanks, I see the xfce spin for aarch64 now, I was looking in the wrong
place before. I'm trying it now, and it was able to boot into xfce
successfully without having to add the 'cma=192M' karg mentioned in the
wiki... is that still necessary/recommended? And if so, is 'grubby
--args="cma=192M" --update-kernel=ALL' the correct way to do that?

Kevin Bowen
kevin.t.bo...@gmail.com